my 3 good samples
The Chocolate- has a seal to keep it fresh
The soy milk- at 1st you can storage it then put it in the fridge in any angle and it wont spill
The capri sun- holds the juice for kids and easy to travel with
I am a graphic design student at CSU Northridge, I will be graduating in May 2009. I am becoming more interested in Movie posters and billboards.
I almost took a picture of Soymilk too... although I couldn't decide if it was good or bad. It's good because its compact and can stay fresh on the shelf without being refrigerated because of its special packaging... but the little spout that it pours out of is not very smart and it always splashes everywhere because it's square...
ReplyDeleteYea I know but it's nice cause it can be at any angle which is also nice
ReplyDeleteAll of these packaging are nice. I like the Soy milk packaging a lot because of the fact that it can be put at any angle which is nice. Its especially nice when the fridge is entirely full and the packaging is very conveinient to put at any angles unless its jars, other milk cartons, orange juice, apple juice, bread, etc... I'm not quite sure about the spout thing it pours out of because I havent noticed it... But soy milk is very convenient to put in the fridge.
ReplyDeleteI like the packaging on Soymilk as well. I was thinking to work on it for my first project and then I changed my mind! :)
ReplyDeleteI think it already has good packaging design. The main thing that was interesting is the point Jessica made on her comment. It could be held on the shelves and doesn't necessarily need to be refrigerated because of the way its been packaged! I like the color they used to show milk on the box. It's not as bright white as the regular milk and matches with the product. (so, it's not false advertising).
The close-up on the chocolate fondue package is great because it is inticing. The seal makes it easy to store and reusable.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part about the roaring waters packaging is the back! It is clear so you can see that it is actually water, not juice. The soft design makes it easy to squish into a lunch box and easy to hold, however, they haven't come up with a good solution for the straw. I remember struggling as a little kid with getting the straw in because despite the tip it is hard to poke.
I love soy milk. But whenever I pour a cup of soy milk in that same packaging, I usually spill some of it in the beginning. But other than that, the packaging is useful. I like how you don't have to twist or screw the top to open or close the container.
ReplyDeleteThe milk is def a good one, since milk usually gets in the way.. but not with this package.
ReplyDelete